Saying of the Day...

"Consider how hard is it to change yourself and you'll see how hard it is to change others."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tired of the snow?

I'm starting to really miss Spring and Summer.  I mean I like the snow but the gloomy days get me down after a while.  I am enjoying no school, but I miss the sun and going outside barefoot, in a tank top, and in the pool or the sprinkler.  Now if you try to jump in a pool, you jump on to a hark, thick sheet of ice.  If you try to go under the sprinkler, you will have lots of ice pieces falling on you.  In a way I don't want the snow to go away because I like being home a lot and not having to go to school and wake up early in the morning.  I just miss no school, the warm weather, and hanging out with friends at get-togethers.  I hope Spring and Summer comes soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment