Saying of the Day...

"Consider how hard is it to change yourself and you'll see how hard it is to change others."

Friday, January 28, 2011

Too much homework?

There has been sooooo much homework for me lately!  I was sick for one day this week and already get lots of extra homework.  Then the next day I got a snow-day!  I don't have work to make up for the snow-day but then I have 2 quizzes, 1 test, 2 reports, 1 paragraph, and lots of homework!  Especially one of my teacher's that's giving out tons of homework doesn't usually give it out.  All this work is starting to overwhelm me!  I'm in 5th grade and with the amount of work all get I feel like I'm in college. Do you get this much school work?  Do you think this amount of homework kids get should become a concern for parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment