Saying of the Day...

"Consider how hard is it to change yourself and you'll see how hard it is to change others."

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm gonna be a delegate!

Hey girls,
I found out this month I will be attending the 2011 summit of Allykatzz.  I was picked based on an essay I had written about Gender Equality.  I was chosen with another 151 girls to fill the seats at the summit.  The  meeting will be held in NYC at the United Nations building.  The meeting is for young tweens and teens to stand up and change the world.  Being a delegate is an honor and I'm really proud of myself.  I get to stay at a hotel the night before and then go to the meeting.  I will meet important women and hear important women speak.  Remember Monique Coleman from High School Musical?  She will be hosting it so I will get to meet her!!  Maybe other celebrities too. The press will be there filming the whole summit and interviewing delegates.  It will be on comcast. We will get to bring home goodies bags filled with stuff.  I'm sooooo excited!
~Arianna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment