Saying of the Day...

"Consider how hard is it to change yourself and you'll see how hard it is to change others."

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Demi's Decision?

 Demi Lovato, 18 years old of the Sonny with a Chance television series on the Disney Channel is putting an end to Sonny with a Chance. Demi says that this is a great way to end the series so she can focus more on music. Demi said that she is ready to start a new chapter and move on from the show. Lovato said "It made sense for me to go ahead and leave the show to focus on my music, it's kind of sad for me that a chapter of my life has ended but there couldn't be a better time for me to move on, I don't think going back to Sonny would be healthy for my recovery, Being in front of a camera would make me nervous." Lovato said. The Disney Channel responded by saying "We respect Demi's decision to focus fulltime on her music and not immediately return to her acting career, She is a talented young woman and our hearts are with her as she continues to take action to improve her health and bounce back from adversity." Demi will continue working under Hollywood Records which is part of the Walt Disney Company. Right now Demi is working on a new album. Are you happy with Demi's decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment